AUTOMATIC SIDE-UNLOADER FOR BLOCK-CUTTER
unloading onto pallet
The newly conceived automatic unloader for block cutter mod. SL 1/O has been the result of Socomac's experience in this field for over ten years.
The main features of this machine are the following:
- the position on the side of the block cutter,
- the reduced dimensions in comparison with the old models,
- the clearing of the block cutter front.
The machine is composed of:
- a column equipped with an up-down trolley able to reach the different heights of the block layers and of the deposit pallet;
- one arm pivoted to the trolley which enables the movement of the sucker support by maintaining it parallel to the cutting direction of the block cutter. The sucker panel is rotated of 90° for unloading onto pallet.
This model of unloader is suitable for the automatic unloading of block cutter for granite with two columns having the horizontal disc directly applied on the disc-holder trolley of the block cutter.
The speed of the processing cycle is rather high to make possible an unloading cycle of about 30/40 sec.
The type of chosen motorization allows smooth, precise and fast movements.
Power of vacuum cabinet engine kW 2,5
Total power kW 11
Air consumption 7-10 atm lt/m 50
Standard tension V/Hz 380/50
Min. workpiece width mm 150
Max. workpiece thickness mm 80
Max. workpiece weight kg 300
Max. block depth mm 2,200